The Youth Ministry (7th-12th Grade) teaches discipleship at this important age. The Junior and Senior High fellowship stresses that young people consider decisions to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior and their own relationship with God.
The Youth Ministry meets in the gym, during every regular service:
- Sunday mornings at 9:00 am & 11:30 am. Currently going through The Basic Foundations of the Christian Faith.
- Sunday evenings at 6:00 pm. Studying the book of Proverbs.
- Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm. Studying the book of 1 Samuel.
- Our weekly youth meeting is Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm. We are currently studying through the book of 1 Timothy.
The Youth Ministry will be having a Lock-in (Sleepover) for grades 7th – 12th. ‘NEW’ taken from 2 Corinthians 5:17, is this year’s theme. The cost is $15 per Youth, includes dinner and breakfast. Sign-ups are being taken in the Front Office. Please direct inquiries to Pastor Diego Festa.
• Guys will be from 7:00 pm on Friday, May 5th – 9:30 am on Saturday, May 6th.
• Girls will be from 7:00 pm on Friday, May 19th – 9:30 am on Saturday, May 20th.
Contact: Pastor Diego Festa
We invite girls’ grades 7th thru 12th to join us for Basketball and a Bible Study. They meet every Monday from 3:00–5:00 pm, in the Gymnasium. Please see Pastor Diego Festa for further details.