“Fruit Bearer” taken from John 15 is this year’s Kid’s Camp theme. They will be heading up to Mile High Pines on Friday, June 29th (check-in 8:00 am) and returning Sunday, July 1st (2:00 pm). Children ages 8 through 12 years old, are invited to attend. The cost for the weekend is $140.00. Parents may sign-up their child in the Front Office (a $25 non-refundable deposit required).If you are interested in sponsoring a child or have questions, please ask Pastor Fernando Gonzalez.
Note: For ALL those planning to help with Kids Camp, there will be a meeting today at 1:15 pm, in the Joppa Room.
Kid’s Camp To Bring List:
- Swimwear (Modest apparel)
- Flip Flops/Light Jacket/Pajamas
- Towels (Bathing & Swimming)
- Insect Repellent/ Sun Protection
- Water Bottle
- Toiletries (Soap, Toothpaste & Toothbrush)
- Sleeping Bag
- Flashlight (A must)
- Extra Money (For souvenirs)